The VIP Laboratory Freezer Series
The PHCbi VIP ultra-low temperature laboratory freezers represent the complete combination of refrigeration, control, alarm configuration, monitoring, and accessibility for product safety at -86°C. Well-known for its reliability, energy savings, and performance, the VIP Series is ideal for material storage in biorepositories, R&D pharmaceutical and biotech companies, contract research organizations, hospitals, clinics, and medical research facilities.
The VIP ECO Freezers and Sustainability
PHCbi VIP ECO ultra-low temperature freezers operating on natural refrigerants now deliver more energy efficient and dependable ultra-low temperature storage with forward performing cooling systems. New natural refrigerants minimize environmental impact without compromising ultra-low temperature performance. These freezers are designed, tested, and field-proven for safe, reliable storage of biologicals.
ENERGY STAR® Certified1
ENERGY STAR Certified and independently tested by a nationally recognized testing laboratory.
- • 0.35 kWh/cu.ft. Daily Energy Consumption
Results are published on the ENERGY STAR website www.energystar.gov
. See PHC Corporation of North America's Certification Number 4788321237.
VIP Series Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers can be used to store the following types of biological samples:
1. Temperature-sensitive samples such as therapeutics and biospecimens
2. Samples that need to retain viability, such as stem cells, genetically engineered tissues, organs, vaccines, or cancer cells
3. Critical medical research samples
4. Re-engineered immunotherapy samples, such as CAR-T cells or CAR-NK cells
5. Valuable pharmaceutical products
6. Clinical trial samples
7. Pathogenic samples within high security laboratories
PHC Corporation of North America offers a 5-year parts and labor warranty protection on VIP Series ultra-low temperature freezers purchased in North America.
The PHCbi VIP ECO 18.6 cu.ft. (528 L) -86°C upright freezer with natural refrigerants delivers energy efficient performance with the reliability you demand. Secure your most valuable biological samples while contributing to environmental sustainability.